The tour starts from Corralejo, and goes immediately to visit the Natural Park of the dunes where you will stop for a break to give you time to enjoy the place and it's amazing views.
From the dunes move to Tamaragua where the first part of the off-road starts, passing through the middle of “Volcanic Area" until you arrive in Don Pepe.
Don Pepe is a bar restaurant where you can take a break from the drive and try some typical products from here, like the world-famous goat’s cheese.
After this break, drive back to the "Volcanic Area" enjoying the beautiful landscape of this magic Island.
Pick up and Drop off at Selected Hotels
Use of self-drive buggy
Know Before You Go
• The operator is a licensed buggy and quad company with fully insured vehicles
• Safe guided tours are provided
• Passengers must 3 years of age and older
• A driving license required
• Automatic 600cc buggies are used on the tour
• Tour guides speak fluent Spanish, English, Italian, French and basic German
• Group discounts are available with the hire of 4 or more buggies
• Pickup is not available from the south of the island
8:45 AM or 1:45 PM at Corralejo Area. 8:30 AM or 1:30 PM at Origo Mare. 8:15 AM or 1:15 PM at Cotillo. 8:15 AM or 1:45 PM at Caleta de Fuste. Pick up from Caleta de Fuste or Puerto del Rosario is available at an additional charge of €5 per person. Pick up from the south area of the island is not available (Costa Calma - Pajara- Morro Jable).
Not suitable for pregnant women
Pick-up service from the south (just available till Caleta de Fuste)
Pets are not allowed