The tour starts from Corralejo, and goes immediately to visit the Natural Park of the dunes where you will stop for a break to give you time to enjoy the place and it's amazing views.
From the dunes move to Tamaragua where the first part of the off-road starts, passing through the middle of “Volcanic Area" until you arrive in Don Pepe.
Don Pepe is a bar restaurant where you can take a break from the drive and try some typical products from here, like the world-famous goat’s cheese.
After this break, drive back to the "Volcanic Area" enjoying the beautiful landscape of this magic Island.
Not suitable for pregnant women
Pick-up service from the south (just available till Caleta de Fuste)
Pets are not allowed
Photos and Videos
Pick up and Drop off at Selected Hotels
Use of self-drive buggy
Know Before You Go
• The operator is a licensed buggy and quad company with fully insured vehicles
• Safe guided tours are provided
• Passengers must 3 years of age and older
• A driving license required
• Automatic 600cc buggies are used on the tour
• Tour guides speak fluent Spanish, English, Italian, French and basic German
• Group discounts are available with the hire of 4 or more buggies
• Pickup is not available from the south of the island
8:45 AM or 1:45 PM at Corralejo Area. 8:30 AM or 1:30 PM at Origo Mare. 8:15 AM or 1:15 PM at Cotillo. 8:15 AM or 1:45 PM at Caleta de Fuste. Pick up from Caleta de Fuste or Puerto del Rosario is available at an additional charge of €5 per person. Pick up from the south area of the island is not available (Costa Calma - Pajara- Morro Jable).