Visit Timanfaya National Park, see the majesty of a live Volcano!
Suitable for Families and all ages.
10:30AM We depart from Corralejo's Harbour aboard the Ferry to Lanzarote.
11;30am Begins the South Tour of Lanzarote. It starts with a visit of the Timanfaya National Park where we will see unique Volcano Show and a 30 Minute Tour down the lunar route.
Sample a glass of wine in the wine region of La Geria. Then we visit a Aloe Vera Museum. Followed by a tour to the incredible green volcanic lake in El Golfo and a photo stop at the Lava Bubbles at Los Hervideros.
16:30pm Is the departure to Playa Blanca.
17:15pm Arriving back in Corralejo, Fuerteventura.
Pick up and Drop off at Selected Hotels
Entrance fee to Timanfaya National Park
Aloe Vera Museum tickets
Live Tour Guide: Spanish, English, French, German
Ferry Round Tickets from Fuerteventura.
Know Before You Go
What to bring
Passport or ID card
• Please bring UV sun protection and a sun hat as the weather in Lanzarote can be hot
• Please note that the tour is only guaranteed in English; tours in German, French, or Spanish can be held if a minimum of 8 participants per language is met
• Bring a camera to record your memories
• For traveling between the Canary Islands, a valid travel document is required (passport or ID)
• Pickups available from the resorts: Corralejo, Castillo, and Jandia (closest pickup point in resort)
Pick-up possible from your hotel in the resort of Corralejo. The pick-up time and place will be confirmed after you provide your hotel details.
Get in Touch
Avenida Nuestra Senora del Carmen 60, Corralejo, 35660
/ Tel. +34 603 394 217